By Remmi Smith, Cook Nook Columnist
Hi, Amazing Kids! With warm weather on its way, I am excited to share with you one of my favorite recipes: Watermelon Salsa. You have to try this dish—without a doubt, watermelon is a summery snack. Plus, this fruit is sweet, juicy, and full of vitamins. I love fresh salsa because the flavor of fruits and vegetables together reminds me of fireworks in my mouth. I hope you’ll give this snack a chance in the months to come! Enjoy!
Hugs! <3 Remmi!
- Tortilla Chips
- Orange Juice
- Lime Juice
- Place watermelon in a bowl.
- Add cucumber, jalapeno, pineapple, onion, salt, and pepper.
- Stir mixture.
- In a separate bowl, mix lime juice, orange juice, and honey to create a sauce.
- Stir sauce.
- Drizzle sauce on top of fruits and vegetables right before serving.
- Incorporate sauce into mixture.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Enjoy! <3 Remmi!