By Remmi Smith, Cook Nook Columnist
Hi, Amazing Kids! In these cold months, we find warmth in making memories with family and friends. For me, many of those memories come from the kitchen. When I serve this dish—Potato Salad Featuring Bell Peppers—at home, I make two batches, and even that’s not enough: My family devours it! I love the crunchy texture of the bell peppers, full of Vitamin C, as well as the memories that surface in the kitchen. I encourage you to create your own treasured moments this season! Enjoy!
Hugs! <3 Remmi!
Potato Salad Featuring Bell Peppers
- Green Bell Pepper
- Green Onions
- In a bowl, mash the yolks of hard-boiled eggs with a fork.
- Add oil and vinegar.
- Mix with a fork until the texture is smooth and creamy.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Place boiled and sliced potatoes gently in bowl.
- Fold carefully with a spoon.
- Add green bell pepper, green onion, and hard-boiled egg whites.
- Stir gently.
- If consistency is dry, add equal parts oil and vinegar until mixture is moist.
- Serve on top of lettuce.
- Garnish with parsley.
Enjoy! <3 Remmi!