By Remmi Smith, Cook Nook Columnist
Hi Amazing Kids! I am excited to present you with one of my favorite dishes: Oven Roasted Broccoli with Panko. I love this snack because not only is it delicious; it is also healthy. High in vitamins A and C, broccoli is found in a variety of colors, from dark green to dark purple. In addition, it is one of the few vegetables available all year long. Broccoli serves this dish well: Its crunchiness paired with the freshness of basil makes a perfect combination. Enjoy!
Hugs! <3 Remmi!
Oven Roasted Broccoli with Panko
- Parmesan Cheese
- Olive Oil
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place broccoli, tomatoes, and garlic on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil over the vegetables.
- Toss vegetables with tongs.
- Put baking sheet in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Add Panko on top of vegetables.
- Bake for five minutes.
- Spoon vegetables onto plate.
- Garnish with basil, parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper.
Enjoy! <3 Remmi!