Amazing Kids! is a children’s educational, not-for-profit, 501(c)3 organization. As a children’s charity, we rely on the donations of caring people like you to help us continue our important work.
Everyone can make a difference! There are a number of ways you can give, including donations of money to support our programs, in-kind donations such as new computer equipment or office supplies, or donations of your time or expertise. Want to help? Have a question? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Amazing Kids? – A Letter from our Founder
Dear Amazing Kids! Friends and Supporters,
Imagine this: Picture a world in which kids are given the opportunity to explore their own unique gifts, talents and passions while they are young. Imagine every child being connected with a caring, professional adult mentor who can help guide them and nurture their amazing gifts. Imagine every child getting the support they need while they are still young and have time to explore and learn about the career paths are available to kids like them with their own unique talents, abilities and passions. Imagine that, because of this support, by the time they are ready to graduate and enter the working world, every child is aware of their own strengths and abilities and career choices and, rather than leaving it to chance, they are fully ready to follow the career path that is best for them.
By providing our kids with such opportunities now, while they are still young, we can give them the assistance they’ll need to insure a successful future as happy, fulfilled and fully-contributing citizens. I believe this is a vision that can be realized, with the help and support of people like you and me.
For thirteen years now, Amazing Kids! has been a strong, positive, uplifting voice for kids around the globe, inspiring them to explore, discover and realize their own amazing potential by getting involved in positive activities in their lives. Our mission of inspiring excellence and creativity in children, while helping them to realize their potential is the engine which drives everything we do.
Alyse Rome, Founder and President of Amazing Kids!
You can support one of the following Amazing Kids! programs:
- Launch My Dream! – A collaborative initiative helping kids across the U.S. and beyond prepare for their amazing future today!
- Amazing Kids! PenPals – Support children’s literacy, communication and global awareness through this traditional, literacy-based letter writing program, connecting kids from around the world.
- Amazing Mentors! – Help a child get matched with a successful adult professional to get career-focused mentoring.
- General Amazing Kids! Support – Despite being an all-volunteer organization, Amazing Kids! still needs donations to support our general fund and help us cover our operational and administrative costs.
Make a tax-deductible donation today via our secure online form.
If you’d prefer to give your credit card via the phone, please call our main phone number at 206-331-3807.
If you’d prefer to donate with a check, please make it payable to Amazing Kids! and mail it to:Amazing Kids!
20126 Ballinger Way NE Suite 239
Shoreline, WA 98155
For your tax records, the Amazing Kids! EIN number is: 95-4771247.
Thank you for your support!
Volunteer for Amazing Kids!
Kids and adults are both welcome to become Amazing Kids! Volunteers! Please contact email@example.com and let us know your interest!
You can also sign-up via our online form and one of our Amazing Kids! staff volunteer members will reach out to you to learn more! Please visit our volunteer sign up page to show us your interest!
Currently seeking to fill the following volunteer positions:
- Business and Sponsorships Development Professional (Adult)
- Grant writer (Adult) – Experienced with children’s educational and youth development grant proposal writing
- Volunteer Coordinator (Adult)
- Amazing Kids! Webmaster (Adult) – Will mentor our student webmaster
Amazing Kids! Student Webmaster (Student) – Will work with adult webmaster as their mentor
- Amazing Mentors (Adult) – Professionals willing to mentor a child in their field
- Outreach Coordinator (Adult) – Help build our Amazing Kids! Youth Ambassador program
- Researchers and Writers (Adult/Student) – Assist in our Amazing Kids! of the Month Stories
Shop and Search Online to Support Amazing Kids!
Do you shop online? If you want to shop for a great cause, helping kids realize their amazing potential, check out the shopping on GoodShop.com, an online shoppoing mall that donates up to 37 percent of each purchase to Amazing Kids! There are hundreds of amazing stores including Amazon, Target, Gap, Best Buy, eBay, Barnes and Noble and much, much more! Every time you place an order, you are helping support Amazing Kids!
Purchase Amazing Kids! Launch My Dream! Shirts!
Check out our Zazzle.com store and help a child launch their dream!
Buy Books and Other Products in our Amazon Affiliate Store!
Check out our Amazing Kids! Amazon Affiliate store and support Amazing Kids! through your purchases.